21 Aug 2013

RECENTLY... #3

I was gong to start this post with the usual 'it's been a while since...' but then I realised I used the same line in my last recently post so I thought it would just be a little bit too obvious, I just wanted to say that it's been a while since my last recently post anyway so I thought it was about time to update you all a little bit.

the plan was to do a kind of lifestyle/my life post every week, but considering that fact that it's 'been a while' since my last one that obviously didn't work all that well. many of you will know that this is partly because I've spend two weeks in the UK and have just been really busy in general. I had a great time over on my favourite island, enjoyed a lot (and I mean A LOT) of lovely food, most of which can be seen here and here and even some of the oh so hot british heat wave (which was about ten degrees less than back home in Austria, so just the right temperature for me). I went to my future home of Manchester to view some potential flats with my future housemate (all very vague I know) and went to anniversary and birthday parties.




now that I'm back home in Austria I'm slowly getting to terms with the fact that I'll be leaving my beloved hometown of Graz in only about two weeks time to make numerous of my dreams come true. I don't know if anyone would like to read a post (or a series more likely) about my 'journey' to move to the UK and all that, do let me know if you would because I'd love to write it. I'm packing all my stuff into boxes at the moment literally with a laughing and crying eye (as we would say in german). 



when I'm not spending my time jumping over boxes to get to the other end of my room I'm spending as much time possible with my family and friends, I literally have a date every day and I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I possibly can, telling them all as many times as possible that they are always welcome to visit me when I'm in the UK.

so that's what's been going on recently, I'm quite excited for everything that's going to happen in the next couple of weeks so I'm sure there'll be a little update before I move. I've also asked on twitter if any of my blogger friends would like to do a guest post for the first weeks after my move as I'm not sure I'll have all that much internet access, I've already had some lovely posts sent to me and would be very very grateful for anyone who'd like to do one for me, so just tweet me or email me if you fancy it.

hope you're all well and enjoying the last bits of summer.


Magdalena.

6 comments:

Charlotte Dougall said...

Good luck with your move! I'm moving out for university soon and my room is full of boxes too, it's a bit of a nuisance but better to be organised rather than trying to pack everything the day before!x

Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

Magdalena Hannah said...

thank you so much. yeah that's so true, I would hate to think that I don't know what I have to take and all that, definitely best to be organised :) where will you be going to uni? x

Charlotte Dougall said...

I'm going to Robert Gordon in Aberdeen! I thought about going to Manchester Metropolitan (I'm a Manchester girl born and bred) but the tuition fees really put me off :( x

Magdalena Hannah said...

yeah I completely understand that, the tuition fees are pretty high really, much better in scotland! what will you be studying? xx

Just Me Leah said...

YES to posting about your moving! Good luck with it all. x

Magdalena Hannah said...

I will do that then! thank you :) xx