19 Aug 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Lullaby For Pies.


wow, I can't believe that my blog is one year old today, I remember exactly when I was writing my first post, admittedly it was a very short and not very food related one but it still counts, to celebrate this, this post will only be a short one too, but there is more to come in a few hours time.

 I loved creating this blog and I am so happy that I did, I never thought I'd be a blogger but I am enjoying it so much and I love how this blog has grown over the last year and how I've found so many new friends because of it. I love sharing my passion for food with my readers and all your lovely comment make me a very happy person.

now, I would have loved to actually do something special for this occasion and if I was in the UK already I would have probably invited all of my blogger friends over for tea, cake and cocktails but as I'm here by myself I didn't feel like throwing a big party, I will make up for that at some point though that's for sure.

however, I did decide to make a little something to celebrate because even if it's just me having tea and cake, it's still tea and cake after all. so I've made a little something and will be sharing a special blog birthday recipe with you later today.

Magdalena.

7 comments:

Geraint said...

Happy Birthday!!! xxx

being erica said...

well, we'll have to have a party when you get back!

Magdalena Hannah said...

most definitely!

Becci Charlton said...

Happy first blog birthday! You've created a lovely blog! Xxx

Magdalena Hannah said...

thank you so much lovely :) xx

Sophie - ciaosophie said...

Happy blog birthday! :)

Magdalena Hannah said...

thank you lovely :) xx