9 Jun 2013

#38 PEAR BANANA STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE

firstly I would like to apologise for not having posted anything since the start of the week, but as I had a very important test yesterday I'm sure everyone understands. thank you to those who supported me and wished me luck for the test, you're the best.

but now I am back on here and blogging and it feels good. I thought I'd start with a little recipe that really helped me through a long day of exam preparation and I hope it will do the same for you. or just make you happy because it is rather delicious.

it's also absolutely affordable for a student on a budget (like me) because frozen strawberries are so much cheaper than fresh ones and they work super well in a smoothie to cool it all down and make it fresh.


Pear Banana Strawberry Smoothie
1 banana
1 pear
handfull frozen strawberries 

so this won't take very long as all you need to do is put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until they're all smooth(ie). you can then just pour them in a glass and drink right away or full it all in a bottle and take to uni/work/school for it to give you healthy energy while you're there.



Magdalena.

P.S. good luck to any of you who still have exams. I wish you all the best.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks delicious! I hope your exam went well :)
http://elettravelle.blogspot.co.uk