23 Dec 2012

Christmas PREPARATION



so today was my first day off and I tried to just be lazy but in the end I ended up in the kitchen anyway. Since we have family coming over tomorrow for a christmas dinner it was good I did so I got to prepare a lot of things, less work tomorrow.

I tried making macaroons but they didn't really work out the way I wanted them to so I will try again and then share a picture with you.
But for now I am sharing my half completed dessert for tomorrow. I will share the whole things tomorrow or the day after with a recipe of course!
But for now you get a little taste of it.

It is difficult to think of a good dessert for a dinner like christmas dinner because people eat a lot and then they don't really want a dessert that is going to fill them up even more. Well maybe they do but it's not gonna make anyone feel great is it.
So I wanted to make something fruity and kinda light and this is what I came up with. 
I will not tell you what exactly it is yet, you'll have to wait for the pictures and recipe but I promise they'll be up as soon as possible.

It's really good to be back in the kitchen and blogging again.


Magdalena.

No comments: