20 Dec 2012

BACK AND BAKING

hello everyone,

so I thought I'd write to all of you before I properly start posting again and say sorry for not being active for a while.
as you may know I have been very busy with university and everything so I did cook and take pictures but I never hat the time to actually post my recipes.
but as of tomorrow it is my last day and my last exam for a little while so I will have time to post all the things I have been storing on my computer for this time.
and also, with christmas coming up I will tell you all about my christmas dinner and all the little sweet bits I am going to create over the next few days.

I hope that all of you who have been reading my blog when I was actually blogging will forgive me and continue reading it when I get to post again. 

oh and please people follow me on facebook to get updates about my recipes and request posts about recipes that would interest you

https://www.facebook.com/LullabyForPies

looking forward to hearing your feedback.


Magdalena

No comments: